Flushing, Ohio


The annual Grammer family vacation was last week. This year we went to an old historic home in Flushing, Ohio (we decided to stay closer to home this year). There were 17 grandchildren (ages 10 and under) and 11 adults counting grandma who is 91. We had a lot of fun. Thanks Grandpa!

We did many things while on vacation including swimming at the lake and fishing. All of my kids caught their first fish thanks to grandpa. I think Rachel caught around 20 all together. Jeremy was very excited about his fish. We also went swimming at a pool, saw some movies, played on the slip & slide, rode horses, and enjoyed driving around the countryside.


We had three newborns this year. Here is Moira and Sarah all tired out at the swimming pool.


Super Jeremy!


Richard and Hannah riding on Fancy. My girls got to ride horses for the first time. They really enjoyed it. Hannah said it was a bumpy ride.

2 comments:

Kortney Manning said...

Denise- I found your blog through Angie Startin's! I can't believe how big your kids are. Can you believe Reese and Jeremy are already 4? Time flies! And your girls are so grown up! And little Sarah I don't think I was even aware of :) She is so sweet! A belated congratulations is in order! We sure miss all of you. We were very excited because we had a trip planned over labor day with the Jarvis family to come out, but our plans had to change :( Maybe next year. Take care and I want to add you to my friend list of bloggers to keep up wit you, if you don't mind.
-Kortney Manning

Unknown said...

Have you ordered pictures yet Denise? I did just today :) Great Blogging !