Jeremy's Refrigerator


The other day after Jeremy's birthday he was sitting at the table eating his breakfast and turned to me and said "Mom, I really want a refrigerator REALLY bad". I thought it was the cutest thing ever. His aunt and uncle in England had given him a gift certificate on amazon so we went on there and ordered him one. It arrived while we were out of town. When we got home and found it on the front porch he went crazy! He ran around the house yelling that his refrigerator was here. Our air conditioner died on us so it was a very hot night in our home but Jeremy has a great dad who despite the heat put it together for him so that he could have it in the morning.


Jeremy was a very happy boy in the morning.

1 comment:

Drostan and Jennifer said...

Between the mixer and the refrigerator, I think you definitely have a chef on your hands! :-)