Toothless


Hannah lost her first tooth tonight. She is so excited. She decided to not put it under her pillow tonight because she wants to save it and show it to her daddy before the tooth fairy takes it away. She also has several more loose teeth that she's working on. So cute!

4 comments:

Devon and Brooke said...

Denise - I cannot believe how big your kids are! What a cute family -Sarah is beautiful - congrats! We miss Ohio! It was fun to catch up on your family! :)

Drostan and Jennifer said...

She is a doll! Congratulations Hannah!!!

By the way, we were looking at your blog the other day and Megan saw Hannah and I told her we could cut her hair like that so that's what sparked the whole hair cutting at our house. Now, every day when we do her hair, she says, "I look like Hannah!" So cute.

Jennifer said...

Alexis says "Congratulations, Hannah!" :)

Angie Startin said...

Dang, she is so cute. So photogenic. She talked all about her missing tooth and money yesterday.