Jeremy & Sarah


Jeremy & Sarah already best of friends. Jeremy loves cuddling with Sarah, sharing his blanket with her and soothing her. Sarah always likes having him around as well. It looks like he would make her uncomfortable the way he lays on her sometimes but it doesn't bother her at all. I think she knows him and really loves him.


Whenever Sarah makes a sound Jeremy runs to take care of her. He pops the binky back in her mouth, covers her up with a blanket or wipes up her spit up. If none of that works he will come and tell me if she is hungry or stinky. He is pretty in tune with her and is usually right about what she needs.
Here they are completely zonked out together.

2 comments:

Angie Startin said...

Awww. I love her little skirt!

AMY MICHELLE said...

I love these pictures, just darling! Love checking up and seeing what you guys are up to.