Mother's Day Garden

This is the best mother's day gift I've ever received. Granted I did have to buy the two flats of flowers myself and the camera that took this picture but Richard and the kids planted the flowers and named it my mother's day garden. I was nine months pregnant at the time so if they didn't plant it, it wasn't going to happen. The flowers have done really well here and I love coming home and seeing them as I pull into the drive. Thank you Rachel for doing such a good job of watering them everyday. They plan to make this a tradition and do it every year. I am looking forward to it.




I thought my garden was beautiful then at the beginning of the summer. Since then it has exploded so I figured I should take some more pictures.
The bigger the garden grew the more proud we were of it and then the more we took care of it. It was supposed to be Rachel's job to water the garden but Richard became invested in it as well as me when we saw how well it was doing. Nana started watering it as well.



2 comments:

Angie Startin said...

Wow! You were a busy blogger today!! All of the pictures look great! I love the garden, the cake fiasco and Jeremy's mixer. I vote that he will be a famous chef one day:)

Drostan and Jennifer said...

What a great idea!