
Jeremy decided to celebrate his fourth birthday with a cars party (after I vetoed the Thomas idea because I couldn't handle a third year of Thomas). He had a couple of friends over for a breakfast party because our ward was having a beach activity in the middle of the day. It turned out to be a lot of fun.

We made pancakes and cut out car shapes for him and his friends. We couldn't face cup cakes at nine in the morning. It was kind of nice doing a morning party.

Richard took the boys outside and had them race around the house. He had a lot of fun racing them. We had an awards ceremony afterwards. I'm not sure who had more fun Richard or the boys. I think Richard is enjoying having a boy.

Yes, Jeremy's favorite gift was the mixer. We had to take this picture- some day he will either be a famous chef or he will be very embarrassed.

My mom got him the guitar which is very cool. He instantly took up the rock star pose when he put it on. I can't believe my sweet little boy is 4. Jeremy can be a lot fun to have around but he sure knows how to push his sister's buttons.
No comments:
Post a Comment