Here's a few instructions if you should feel inclined...
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.
It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.
5 comments:
Memory of Denise - Scrapbooking. I have never seen anyone punch out so many pages in such a short time. Specifically the first time at Cord. But it always amazes me how much you get done and how cute it looks too. It's amazing. You are amazing!
My memory of you is your sweet kindness and always having an open home. I remember how wonderful you were to my family our last few days there in Ohio and letting stay in your home. You truly are wonderful. Thank you so much for having such a welcoming home. I also remember right after we moved in you invited us over for a Halloween dinner and trick-or-treating. You really are such a great person. Thanks again for the wonderful impressions you have left in my life!
Oh my goodness, where to begin! I loved our Sunday dinners together. I remember when we had first moved there and you were introducing us to the zoo. We walked under the bridge and Rachel who was not quite two said, "Look Mommy, flamingos!" I was astonished. My Kyle who was almost the same age could only say, "birdie". lol I also remember how nice you were after I had Dallin to show me the ropes and how it was done to go in public with more than one child. We braved the play area at the mall. :-) Thank you for being one of the best friends I've ever had. We really need to come for a visit... or better yet, you guys could come here! :-)
Skunks. Running. Talking about what to do if we encounter skunks while running. Screaming and running away from skunks.
The Race for the Cure and then going to Red Robin afterwards and eating more calories than we just burned.
Laying on the couch and complaining with you while we were pregnant. Lots of complaining.
Ritas. Thanks for introducing me to the ultimate comfort food.
Girls camp and all of the YW stuff. After the rocky start, it was ALL GOOD. Oh, and I CAN'T leave off youth conference in NY. I felt like I was in college and we were roommates. The PERFECT vacation. I can't forget to mention the Office marathon and rewinding Pam and Jim's kiss over and over and over.
I am sure there are more great ones to come...
Sharlynn- I can't seem to get on your blog anymore. It says I need to be invited. Can you re-invite me?
Post a Comment