My boy is finally in school. He was so excited his first day. He only goes on Mondays and Wednesdays so he was a little put out when he didn't get to go to school the next day. He looks so cute in his uniform. When I picked him up after school he was on the playground and all sweaty- he ran up to me and gave me the biggest hug. He chattered all the way home telling me everything he did all day long. He loves his new teacher, his class and everything else.

6 years ago
4 comments:
They look so cute together in their uniforms. Awww....
Denise,
Cute blog. Your kids are so adorable!
Send me an email (so I have your email address) and I'll forward you instructions on how to list when people update.
amdehner@aol.com
Thanks,
Amber
Such cute kids. I can't believe all three are in school now. I miss you guys. Madison still talks about Rachel and how she misses her.
your kids are so cute! it was fun to see them in their uniforms - it made me miss ohio and teaching! hope you guys are great!
Post a Comment