Summer/Fall projects





Our summer project of putting up a wood fence, painting the deck, pulling up trees, planting grass, cutting our big tree way back and making some sitting areas took a little longer than planned. We were well in to fall by the time I finished but I did finish in time for us to enjoy it a little. The kids love to do their homework on the deck in our new chairs. The swings have been given new life since they are hanging from so much higher and the fire pit has brought several nights of smores. It was a lot of work but it was worth it (I think). Our back yard seems a lot bigger without the evergreens around the back of the deck and the lower limbs of the big locus tree. We really like sitting on the bench at the bottom of the yard and just relaxing.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

It does look so nice. We'll have to come over some time and see it in person.