Allergic Reaction


On Saturday afternoon after the football game Richard noticed a bit of a rash on his arm and wrist. It bothered him a little but we didn't think much of it. In the middle of the night he woke me up because he was going crazy. His little rash had spread over his whole body. I went and bought him some benadryl so he could get some sleep. The next day I wouldn't let him go to church so he ended up sleeping the whole day. He went to work the next day even though he wasn't any better but he also went to see the doctor who put him on some pretty strong steroids. He started getting better after that. It still took him several days before it was all gone and he could stop taking the benadryl. I teased him because I'm always telling him he is a hypochondriac and nothing is ever wrong with him and finally he actually had something wrong. I think he prefers complaining when there is nothing wrong although he was very amazed with the welts all over his body. He was always just looking at them in amazement. I had several other good pictures but I didn't want to gross anyone out too much.

No comments: