@ the zoo

My brother and his family invited us to go to the zoo with them on the day the polar bear exhibit opened. At first I thought there's no way I'm going to go and give up nap time but I decided to be flexible so I went. After getting Jeremy on the bus I usually put Sarah straight to bed and I then I have several hours of quiet to myself. This day I put Sarah in the car instead of bed and we headed for the zoo. I was a little worried that there might be long lines or it might be too crowded but it wasn't bad at all. We went straight into the exhibit and we were able to see everything really easily. I guess I don't take Sarah as often as I took the other kids to the zoo because she acted as if she had never seen animals before. She absolutely loved it. I had to pull her away from each animal to see the next ones.



Here's the cutest picture of Sarah cuddling with her Uncle Don. He accidentally knocked her down and I couldn't console her- she just wanted him. It was a beautiful day and a lot of fun and we still got a little bit of a nap in when we got home.

1 comment:

Derek said...

Oh she is so big! Carson turned three in March and I still call him our baby! None of the other kids were "baby" that long. . .
Sure hope you guys will come out for a visit?!?!? hint, hint!
love
Christine