Soo . . . .

Recently Richard and I have discovered that we start many of our conversations with soo . . . . and then it is usually followed with something that the other person really doesn't want to hear. Last night Richard came and got me after carrying Jeremy to his bed and said soo. . . you need to come see Sarah. This is what I found. She had taken off her footed sleeper pajamas and diaper and gone to sleep naked. She has actually done this quite a few times before but this is the first time I was able to get some cute pictures before she woke up. After the photo shoot I got her up and dressed her and put her back in bed only to find her in the morning in a similar state only not dry this time. She always takes her diaper off if she's wearing a gown (which makes me really sad because I think they are just the cutest thing) but if she won't keep footed sleeper jammies on I don't know what to do. Now I understand why some parents use duct tape. I actually got quite a few more pictures that are much cuter with her little bare butt up in the air with her feet crossed underneath her but we felt this one was most appropriate for the internet. She's going to love this when she gets older.

3 comments:

Heather A said...

I've used diaper pins before. They work pretty well because the kids can't unfasten them. Good luck!

Beth said...

Sorry, but since she is not my child, I think this is hilarious. What an adorable little stinker. Though I do feel a bit bad for you. Good luck with the diaper. I had a friend who would cut the feet off of the jammies and put the sleeper jammies on backwards so her daughter couldn't reach the zipper. Just a thought.

Jennifer said...

What a great picture! Good luck on your little nighttime streaker. :)