We decided that it was time to get Hannah involved in something. We ended up enrolling her in gymnastics at Dublin Dance (mainly because they are so close and convenient for me). I love my children and want to do what's best for them and I strongly believe that that is not putting them in too many things that has us so busy that we don't have time for the important things like quiet evenings at home or dinner as a family. This class seemed to fit into our lives and not disrupt things too much. Hannah has really taken to it. She practices her gymnastics everyday at home and is really improving. Jeremy has started doing his "exercises" with Hannah. They are pretty cute together. We have also started Rachel on some yoga and core strengthening routines (no classes just a few cranial therapy/OT visits and now daily exercise at home). I think so physical activity for the kids through the winter winter will be good for them.

6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment