I stuck Sarah in her crib to keep her contained as I tried to pack our bags for the beach. When I looked up at her babbling away with her binky in her mouth I realized she was standing up. She has only pulled up onto her feet maybe once or twice but this is the first time in her bed. My others didn't pull up in their crib until after they had been pulling up on other things for quite awhile. She was quite proud of herself. She even let go enough to do so big. There's hope that she might do a little walking before the end of the summer. She's only 14 months old.
6 years ago
2 comments:
Way to go, Sarah! She looks so cute. :)
I was shocked when I saw this. First she learns to crawl properly and now she's standing up in her crib. What a big girl.
Post a Comment