Richard has been in England for the last week and I've totally taken on his role when I'm away. It always drives me crazy when he lets the kids stay up late and he lets them do whatever they want when I'm away but that's totally what I've done this week. I haven't even cooked once and the kids have been staying up until 10 or 11 almost every night. I set up the tent for the older kids to sleep in in the basement. They've been having a lot of fun. One night we went out at 8pm to get some dinner. I planned on getting something through a drive thru but we ended up at a nice little upscale pub like place in Powell. We sat out on the patio and waited an hour for our dinner but it was great food and the kids were really well behaved. Even though it was late and dark I let them play at the park afterwards. Today we even went to a movie. We've been having lots of fun but we can't wait for Richard to get home.
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment