Getting carried away

I really shouldn't be allowed to start projects while Richard is away. I guess I need him to keep me in check so I don't get carried away. I decided to "trim" the bushes that surrounded the back of our deck. As I cut limbs away I decided that more and more needed to go until they were all gone. Then I was stuck with all the limbs so I payed Jeremy, Rachel and a friend of hers a popsicle, a soda and two bucks to help me carry them around to the front. The next day I had to hire a babysitter to come sit with the kids so that I could fill the van with the clippings and take two car loads of it to the dump. That was quite the experience as well. There was just a huge pile of peoples yard waste there decomposing. It was the nastiest smelliest place I've ever been. On my first trip there I hit terrible traffic because of a bad accident where they had to close part of I270 so I detoured for a little while in lots of traffic it was quite the day.

No comments: