Sarah Jane!



This is what I get to clean up several times a day. Sarah is going to know her middle name much earlier than any of the others because I am always using it when I tell her to stop what she is doing. Notice the child lock on the door. She also likes to open the one where we keep the trash can and she likes to pull all the books off of the shelves and dump all her toys on the ground. At least I have three kids that are pretty good about helping pick up the continual mess.

2 comments:

Sharlynn said...

Oh Denise, I so know how you feel. It gets so frustrating. LJ is the same way always into something. I feel like I am constantly getting after him or telling him no.

Jennifer said...

Sigh... We have the same issue with Ashley. I think she gets into more stuff than the other girls ever did combined. We call her our little explorer baby.