Out of the blue, an old friend, Jen Orme gave me a call and invited me to come to a girls retreat in Utah. They had it scheduled for just a few weeks after Sarah's birthday. It was perfect timing for me to be able to go and celebrate being done with pregnancy and surviving the first year. I went a day early and had a fun day of shopping and catching up with some other friends. I didn't take my camera with me but Jen sent me these pics so I have proof that I was there.

This is the house that we spent the weekend in.

This is the house that we spent the weekend in.

These are all of the girls that were on the retreat. It was a lot of fun getting to know each of these wonderful ladies. I'm so thankful that I was able to be a part of the weekend. Each pair of us took a meal to prepare and we went out to eat this once as well.



No comments:
Post a Comment