Mother's Day Garden



Last year Richard started the tradition of planting flowers in the front flower bed for me for my mother's day garden. It was beautiful and I blogged several times about it. I'm pretty excited that my second annual garden has now been planted. The kids were so cute while they helped. They each had a job to do- Richard dug the holes, Rachel sprinkled miracle-gro in the hole, Hannah planted the white flowers and Jeremy planted the red flowers. I can't wait for them to grow and fill in the whole bed. I bought four flats of flowers so it took them awhile to plant all of them. Hannah and Jeremy fizzled out towards the end and abandoned the flowers for their scooters but I still felt the love. Sarah was a good helper by just being happy supervising.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I love Jeremy and his rainboot on one foot and sandal on the other. He's so cute. :)