Go Griffins!

My kids go to Village Academy schools where they have to wear a uniform everyday. I love uniforms and the simplicity of it. Once a year they have a spirit week where they dress up with a different theme each day. I can't stand these dress down days. Every morning we have a battle of what is appropriate and what is not. This year Hannah dressed up as Sharpay for your favorite musician day (pictured below) and Mulan on Hero day. Rachel thankfully wore jeans and a shirt for musician day (pictured below) and gave up on wacky Wednesday and ended up just wearing her uniform. They all wore pajamas on pajama day and the week ended with spirit day. Here's a picture of them in their Griffin gear. They were so cute all decked out in their Griffin shirts that I had to take a picture. We survived another spirit week and I'm getting better at letting go and letting them wear whatever as long as they are modest and warm.

No comments: