Jeremy's heart


I had Jeremy call Richard on the phone today and he was very proud of himself for doing it. After he hung up he asked me if he can always call daddy when he is running late. I told him yes and he started dancing around the room singing that I'm the best mommy ever. I thought this was pretty cute but then he sat down and looked at me and then he grabbed his chest and gasped and said that I made his heart super happy. He went on to try to explain to me how his swelling heart felt and he said "sometimes your heart comes out of your bones and out of your tummy- ya know." Four year olds can be fun to have around sometimes. Jeremy will always be my sweet boy.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So sweet!

Eli Bowman said...

Haha...he's a good boy.

Drostan and Jennifer said...

What a sweet sensitive boy. Reminds me of my Kyle. Once we were at church and there was a musical number of Silent Night. He started crying and said, "Mommy, my heart hurts but I'm happy." He was only 5 at the time. Amazing how much they can feel so young.