Hannah

Hannah has lately decided that she likes being quirky. She insists on having different colored hair ties in and she likes to wear different bottoms and tops to her pajamas. She has figured out a way to wear three different pajamas every night. If this is all she does to be an individual I can handle that but I'm afraid of what the teenage years are going to be like.


She recently lost her first tooth on the top. Richard and I had a hard time not giving her a complex about the way she looks. We can't help but laugh when we look at her. Her cute little girl look may be gone forever as we enter the awkward grade school years. Oh well.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Yeah, but once she loses that other top tooth she'll have that adorable upper toothless grin. I think it's the cutest but unfortunately it doesn't last long. :(