We got hit by a doozy of a storm. It came in fast and strong. Before we knew it we looked outside and our brand new trampoline was no longer where we left it. It was pushed up against our chain link fence and a second later it was gone! It flew across two of our neighbors yards and ended in the third neighbor's yard looking like this. It scared us to death! I was so thankful that it didn't hit anyone or anyone's house. Really the only thing that was damaged was the trampoline itself. The next day we went down to our neighbor's and disassembled it. After many phone calls I got the trampoline company to say they would replace it- I just needed to take the old one back to Sams Club and get a new one and they would take care of the rest. Unfortunately, Sams was not happy at all with this but they really didn't have a choice. We didn't set up our new one until we had purchased tethers to make sure it wasn't going anywhere. I think Sarah was a little traumatized by the whole thing because for months afterwards she talked about the trampoline flying away and storms really worried her. Every prayer she says (which is many since she rarely lets any one else pray) she includes the trampoline in it. I keep trying to reassure her that this new trampoline isn't going anywhere but she still seems a little worried.
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment