

For Sarah's third birthday I threw a little friend birthday party for her during the day. She has been obsessed with Diego lately so of course we had a Diego party. I made vests and rescue packs for her and all of her friends. They had their pictures taken with Diego and we went on some adventures to save lots of animals. They had to follow the clues and jump through snakes and find all of the animals and take them back to the rescue center. They each had monkeys to color for a craft. Of course we had mac 'n cheese for lunch along with cupcakes. They had a great time. That evening we celebrated as a family. She opened her gifts and then we went to McDonalds for dinner. A couple of the teenagers working there brought her a free dessert and they even sang to her. I made her a mailbox and a high chair for her baby doll for gifts. She loved them. Sarah is such a special girl and we loving having her in our family.
No comments:
Post a Comment