We were excited for Uncle Mike, Aunt Amanda, Sebastian and Jack to visit us. We weren't sure where we would be living or what we would be doing but we were excited to see them. It all actually worked out really well because they were a great distraction the last week before we found out what we were doing. Here's a general run down of what we did together

We divided and conquered from the start. Richard, Mike and Sebastian went north. Amanda went shopping and I took the younger kids to chuck e cheese. When Jack described it to his mom he said, "and they say war is hell." He really did enjoy it, I think the initial shock of noise was a little overwhelming.

We divided and conquered from the start. Richard, Mike and Sebastian went north. Amanda went shopping and I took the younger kids to chuck e cheese. When Jack described it to his mom he said, "and they say war is hell." He really did enjoy it, I think the initial shock of noise was a little overwhelming.

These are the only pictures they took from their trip. First they went to Kirtland and then they headed to Cedar Point for the reduced twilight rate. I think Sebastian was duly impressed with American rollercoasters. It took Mike a few days to recover.

After chuck e cheese Amanda and I took the kids swimming and then to the fort where they could have a water gun fight. This was a big hit.

The swimming and water gun fight at the fort was such a hit that we had to do it again with the dads and Sebastian. Everyone was completely soaked and cold but had a lot of fun. This time we brought some pizza along for dinner.

These pics are from the afternoon at the park. Jack learned how to swing and decided that he absolutely loves it. Sebastian was showing off some cool skills and everyone had lots of fun enjoying our great weather.

A Sunday stroll down Hoover Dam. The next day they left us for a week so that they could go to Memphis to visit with Amanda's sister.




No comments:
Post a Comment