With the uncertainty of possibly moving in a week and a half the kids headed off to school. We didn't have anything set in stone as far as moving to Dayton so we sent the kids off to school with the minimum of school supplies that I could get away with. Hannah looked at it very positively that at least she got to go to Granby for a little while to see her friends and say goodbye to everyone before she moved. Rachel wasn't very impressed with us and how often we changed our minds. She was not looking forward to having to move to another school since she had only been at Granby for one year. Jeremy was just excited to get to go to school all day. Logistically it was a bit of a nightmare for me but we managed to do it. I have to say that I am tired of filling out forms in triplicate for my three kids. I can't wait to do it again in a week at another school. They were so excited this first day that we got to the bus stop twenty minutes early. I can't believe it- fifth grade, third grade and first grade. This is Rachel's last year of elementary school. I remember fifth grade quite well. I can't believe how time flies. The last two pictures are of Hannah and Jeremy after the first day of school. They were some pretty happy kids. We will miss granby elementary but we've been told once a granby gator always a granby gator.
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment