
Our new elementary school had a fundraiser at the local bowling alley. Normally we wouldn't go to these things but are friendly neighbor came over and asked if we wanted to go and share a lane with them. I couldn't pass up the opportunity for the kids to get to know other kids from school and in our neighborhood. They got to bowl as much as they could for an hour and a half and they ate dinner. It was a lot of fun and it worked- everyday since then Jeremy has either gone to Megan's to play or she has come over here. Every few minutes they called peoples names and we all won some sort of prize. Jeremy had the only strike of the night that he was very proud of and the girls both made several spares to keep them happy. I was unfortunately coming down with a cold and had a splitting headache- at least I didn't have to cook dinner. The woman behind me and Sarah in the picture is Trudy my new neighbor. She has been very friendly and helpful.
No comments:
Post a Comment