Sunday Afternoon

Today was a rare occasion where I found all of us home on a Sunday afternoon, it was beautiful outside, and I wasn't completely worn out from a day at church on my own. The kids requested a picnic dinner so I threw together a tomato soup and since we were out of bread I did cheese tortillas instead of grilled cheese sandwiches. We drove up to one of our favorite metro parks up in Powell and we took a walk and then ate our dinner. I took these pics of the kids while we were on our walk. It was a lot of fun. We are so ready for spring.







We stopped and hung out by the pond for a little while and Hannah asked what the green stuff was on top of the water. I answered pond scum, Richard and Rachel answered algae, and then Jeremy answered duck slobber. I love the way his brain works.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Those are great pictures, Denise!

Raquel Thomas said...

Wow, those are beautiful children!

Drostan and Jennifer said...

That is hilarious. The comments and photos both really show their personalities. :-)