Hannah & Jeremy

These two are a pair. They are the best of friends and the worst enemies. Jeremy always wants to be right by Hannah's side but and usually Hannah is happy to have him there but at times she gets annoyed because Jeremy will pick at her and bug her until she pays attention to him. Here they are on one of our early spring days. They got these scooters for Christmas and they were very happy to finally get outside to try them out.

I have a few Hannah stories to share. A few weeks ago Hannah had strep throat. I asked her on the second day of it if her throat was still hurting. She said no but the rest of her body was hurting. Like her heart and her foot and she couldn't feel her beat anymore. I questioned this because I wasn't quite sure what she meant and she explained that she couldn't feel her heart beat. I reassured her she was alright and then she told me her throat hurt "when I swallow my saliva because I have a lot of saliva." I thought this sounded funny and then Jeremy joined in about his saliva. It got a lot funnier but I can't remember what all was said.

My other story also took place a few weeks ago. Hannah went to a birthday party of a boy from her class at school. It was at Magic Mountain. When I picked her up she explained to me in a very matter of fact way that when they went on the go-carts she was too short to ride the single small carts so she ended up going on the big super fast carts with the birthday boys mom. It turns out that the birthday boy did not want to share his mom and was a little jealous. When it came time for the kids to get their tokens and go play games the birthday boy was adamant that Hannah should not get any tokens because she got to go on the big go-carts. The mother of course didn't listen to any of this and it didn't phase Hannah at all. I guess he didn't let it go at this because at school the next week he was still giving Hannah a hard time but she just let it all roll off of her. Why can't she do that with Jeremy?

No comments: