Parade



I found myself at home alone with the four kids on Saturday afternoon so I decided to be very brave and I took them all to the Dublin's St. Patrick's day parade. We got there just in time and we managed to make our way through quite the crowd. We found a great spot to watch from. The kids all loved it and had a great time- especially Sarah. After about half way through it Jeremy turned to me and said "oh- this is the green leaf parade." The girls helped me out with holding Sarah and Hannah found that it was to her advantage to hold her because more people would stop and give her candy and other things that they were handing out because she was holding a baby. Eventually the people sitting in front of us moved so the kids were able to sit down on the curb and have a perfect view. The kids were very excited about St. Patrick's day so Jeremy decided we should have green eggs for dinner. Richard made them and they were devoured (which was really nice since dinner is usually a battle).

No comments: