Easter Pics









I looked everywhere for easter dresses for the girls and I couldn't find anything that I wanted this year. I found this fabric that made easy dresses so I decided to go for that. For Sarah I cut the bottom of the dress off so it wouldn't be too long and made a little jacket out of it. The other two already had jackets so I just made straps out of ribbon and made the dresses to fit. Jeremy got another new suit (a light color for the summer). All three girls have matching wedge sandals. I wasn't thrilled with the dresses but they were fun for awhile. Taking these pictures was ridiculously difficult. I have about a million really terrible ones. These are the best of the lot. Oh well, I'm just glad I didn't have to pay a lot to someone to get pictures of grimaces and closed eyes because of children who will not cooperate.

No comments: