Trunk-or-Treat




Halloween was a little different this year for us. First of all I refused to buy any costumes so the kids got creative and made up their own. Luckily I had a little red riding hood costume from previous years for Sarah. Jeremy chose to wear his taekwondo uniform. I think Hannah said she is a spider queen or something like that. Rachel made her costume from everyday regular stuff. She is a girl Robin Hood. She made a quiver for her arrows and everything.

Me, Richard and Sarah weren't here for trick or treat night (we were in Columbus for a wedding) so the other kids spent the day with a neighbor friend who they went trick or treating with. I wasn't able to get any pictures of that night. These pictures are all from the trunk-or-treat that we went to at church. They all had a great time and Sarah was a big hit. She was so excited that people were putting candy in her bucket.

No comments: