Painting Pottery



When spring break hit I decided that we needed some activities that Rachel could participate in with her leg in a cast. One of the first things we did was go to this pottery place where the kids all painted their own huge cereal bowls. They were then fired and we picked them up a few days later. Jeremy's had a football in it, Sarah's said twinkle twinkle little star, and Rachel and Hannah's were uniquely their own. Sarah was a little pill the entire time. I'm afraid she may have ruined a few other peoples pieces. She emptied my purse many times. All of the kids needed a lot more help then I figured they would so I was extremely exhausted by the time we went home. Later in the week we went to the dollar theater with friends- it was much simpler than this activity.

1 comment:

Heather A said...

I know how you feel, having just done 6 months without Ryan. I often didn't feel like I wanted to go to some places because I knew the kids would need a LOT of attention.

The dollar theater might have been easier, but which activity do you think they'll remember longer? Good job, Mom!