It's A Boy!



It's official- I had my ultrasound today and we are having another boy! I am due March 7th. Sarah went with us to the ultrasound and every two minutes asked us if the baby was coming out now. She's still not completely convinced that we are having a boy but I've told her that we will love our baby boy very much. Jeremy's response was "Yesssssssss!" and then he told me he would be helping out a lot with the baby since it's a boy. I think it's going to be a long winter but we definitely have something to look forward to on the other side of it. 19 weeks and counting!

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

Yeah! Congratulations on another cute little guy! :)

Emilia said...

Congratulations!!! I know Jeremy has been hoping for a brother.

Beth said...

Congratulations!! I just knew it would be a boy. Now we just need you to feel better. Also, I can hardly wait to see this new little Pye.

Sharlynn said...

CONGRATS! That is so exciting. I didn't even know you were expecting. Looks like from Beth's comments that you haven't been feeling well. I hope you feel better.

The Monkeys said...

Yeah! Congratulations- is what I was going to say, until I read Jennifer's comment. Now I just sound like I am repeating someone else! LOL

Tracy said...

Wow, I wasn't expecting that! Congratulations all of you. Half way to your magic number Denise!!xx