
Hannah's birthday can be a little tricky since it is always on a holiday. This year she wanted to go to the spa with me and get a pedicure but it really didn't work out since she had hurt her foot at the pool that week. Richard and I decided that we would create a spa at home for her instead. We decorated the house and Richard made up signs for Hannah's Independence Day Spa. He also typed up all the services that we had to offer. I have a foot spa and parafin thing so I did her feet and hands and then I did her nails and hair and make-up. She loved it. We had some fun cup cakes and I also promised her that we would do some crafts so I took her to the craft store and let her pick out her craft and then we came home and did it (we made some rings). For dinner we went to the swimming pool where they were having a little fourth of july celebration pot luck. We finished the day off with some fantastic fireworks. I think it was a very successful birthday. Hannah is such a sweet, fun, loving little girl. Our home would not be the same without her. She is so resilient and it was a lot of fun focusing on her for the day.
No comments:
Post a Comment