Painting


I decided that the kids needed to learn how to do a little work so I had them help paint the first coat of primer (it still needed another coat of primer and three coats of pain so how much harm could they do?). Jeremy was my hardest worker, he really enjoyed himself and the mess that he made. Hannah couldn't wait to get out of there, every two minutes she asked if she was done yet. Rachel stuck with it even if she didn't really enjoy it. Sarah sat in the doorway in her highchair and watched us. It was rather brave of me to try to start something like this on my own but it worked out alright. I ended up hiring someone to do two of the coats of paint. We are really happy with the end result and now the kids can take some ownership for it.

No comments: