Our first snow day! Jeremy and Hannah were out in the snow as soon as we were all out of bed. Here you can see them sitting on their snow thrones. Hannah was pretending to be a snow princess. Nothing could get Rachel out in the snow. She was curled up on the couch reading a book (a girl after my own heart). When they came in from playing they were coated from head to foot in snow. Richard got the fun job of shoveling the drive and chipping all the ice off.
6 years ago
3 comments:
Maybe one of these days I can borrow your kids to play in the snow with. Sounds like fun! So far I've been hibernating like Rachel.
The snow is fun, but I'm glad we've had a few nice days recently.
Darling, darling, darling, Denise! All of the pictures of all of your babies--who can even choose a favorite (picture)?
Post a Comment