Big Brother


Jeremy and Sarah have a special relationship. I think I've blogged this before but I never thought that it would last like it has. Jeremy is still so sweet and cute with Sarah. Jeremy came and saved Sarah when she was frustrated because she couldn't crawl. He was playing humpty dumpty with her. It was so cute I had to get a picture. It seems like Sarah loves Jeremy as much as he loves her. Her face always lights up when Jeremy comes around. I hope they can always have this bond.

3 comments:

Beth said...

See, Jeremy is a sweet boy and I bet the two of them will always be sweet to each other. Now when Sarah gets older Jeremy can have an ally agains Hannah.

Beth said...

Pretend I didn't forget the "t" at the end of against.

Jennifer said...

He's so sweet! Sarah's lucky to have him for a big brother. It's so neat to see the older ones form relationships with the baby isn't it? I know my girls get on the floor and play pretend and just incorporate the baby right into their play handing her things and telling her things. It's so fun to watch.