I have been a little frustrated with the kids hair lately and with the cuts that they get. The day after school let out for Christmas I took the girls to get their hair cut. They were not thrilled about it so I decided I would take them somewhere new. We ended up at a proper spa/hair salon in Polaris. The girls thought that was great. Hannah had never had her hair washed in the sink like this and she was a little nervous.

I was really happy with the way Hannah's turned out- she looked great. Unfortunately, I later found out that it only looks this great if you can style hair so the cut is not as wonderful as I first thought. Rachel's cut was not great either since she took so little off that you can hardly tell she had it cut. Oh well, I tried.

I was really happy with the way Hannah's turned out- she looked great. Unfortunately, I later found out that it only looks this great if you can style hair so the cut is not as wonderful as I first thought. Rachel's cut was not great either since she took so little off that you can hardly tell she had it cut. Oh well, I tried.
No comments:
Post a Comment