Binky or Toy?

Sarah is the fourth child so she may not get as much attention as the first baby did. She loves her binky but since she isn't given many toys to play with (not that she doesn't have any we just don't think to actually give them to her) she uses her binky as a toy. She can just about put the whole thing in her mouth (people have been commenting on how big her mouth is since she was born). Her favorite trick though is to turn it around backwards. I think I have another quirky child on my hands.

4 comments:

Heather A said...

Maybe quirky, but definitely cute. Hope things are going well. Miss you guys!

Eli Bowman said...

That lasagna was incredible, by the way. Thank you.


...completely off topic, I know, but I had to mention it. :)

AMY MICHELLE said...

She is beautiful! I was excited that Evan would take a binky but now lost interest since he got his teeth. It is great that she will entertain herself!

Drostan and Jennifer said...

She is just adorable! I can't tell if she looks more like Hannah or Jeremy. So cute!!!