I have been on the apple orchard field trip more times than I can count with my kids. The tour is getting a bit dull but it is so fun to spend the day alone with one child and just enjoy the outdoors. It seems like it is always on a beautiful day and the kids have a ball.

Jeremy got right in there to find the best apples!

I still can't get over the fact that Jeremy has started school. I think he is rather cute in his uniform. It looks like he got a little more than just an apple with that one.

They always tell the kids to fill their bags and then pick one more to eat right then. They must have been juicy this year. You can see the juice dripping off of his chin.

Jeremy's teacher is Ms. Jennifer. He seems to really like her.
No comments:
Post a Comment