
This is the first sport that we have been involved in with the kids. We have been having a lot of fun with it. When I signed Jeremy up I didn't think Richard was going to be able to attend any of the games but he has managed to be at almost all of them. Jeremy has loved playing t-ball. He thinks his coach is so cool and he really listens to him and does whatever he says (that's quite something since he does the opposite of anything we tell him to do). His uniform shirt goes to his knees but he refuses to tuck it in and his hat is too big and pushes his ears down (so cute).

5 comments:
Jeremy, my little friend. He is so cute I can hardly stand it.
I love the pictures of Jeremy. Out of all the sports for kids, T-ball sound the most fun! I am sure he has loved having his dad there to watch him!
These are great pics! Who knew he would be so agressive? Love it.
I can't believe how big Jeremy is. He is s cutie and what fun pictures. Having kids in sports is a lot of fun. I still can't believe that Jeremy is big enough to play sports though.
That is the cutest picture of him, Denise!
Post a Comment