Jeremy & Daddy in England



A few weeks ago Jeremy and Richard had the opportunity to fly to England to attend the funeral of Richard's granny. They spent four days in Oxford at Richard's mum's flat. Richard's brother and one of our nephews were able to come and spend the whole time with them. I think they had quite a nice visit. Jeremy really liked hanging out with his older cousin Sebastian. They went to the park and played ball and spent quite a lot of time on webkinz. I guess there was a little too much walking involved for Jeremy because whenever he got tired and would just stop and sit down and refuse to go any further. I stayed home with the girls since I was only three weeks from my due date and I had already started dilating. I was very glad when they returned home safely.
Jeremy when he was just done.
And a few more shots of the boys having fun. There's Jeremy in front of Blenheim palace, Jeremy on Sebastian's shoulders, Jeremy playing cricket, Jeremy with Uncle Mike, and Jeremy hanging out with granny Hils at the flat.


2 comments:

Sharlynn said...

Cute kid. I feel like that sometimes too.

trout said...

Love the 'pooped' picture. Love the name of your blog; quite clever.