We trade families who we give gifts to each year for Christmas. This year we had my brother Don's family. Since I have discovered my love for woodworking this year I thought I would attempt to make something for them. It was a little difficult since I am getting big with this pregnancy but I was determined to finish. I also left it a little late but I wasn't going to let that stop me. I was really happy with how these adirondack chairs turned out. I had fun painting them in their favorite colors and personalizing them for them. We also gave them marshmallows and roasting sticks since these are meant to go around their fire pit. My kids were pretty jealous of them. I had them test the chairs for me and they all said they wanted me to make them one. I don't think that's going to happen- they weren't too hard to make but I certainly don't feel up to starting anymore of them.
6 years ago
2 comments:
Our kids LOVE these chairs and use them almost daily outside! You are very talented and we appreciated them so much! :)
Wow, I'm jealous too! Good job!
Post a Comment