Cosi


After several years of Rachel begging me to buy her a cosi pass I finally gave in and did it. Richard was in England so I thought I should do something to keep the kids busy. They had a great time and were really good for me. We all look forward to lots more fun cosi trips in the future. Jeremy waited in line forever to get to play on the computer in the picture. The computer controlled a camera that was floating around a shipwreck right behind it. The kids favorite area was called progress. It took you through two old time towns- one in the fifties and another one older than that when people used to use buggies and phones were just invented. Sarah really liked the water table and the baby area- she kicked and screamed when I made her leave. Their temporary exhibit is all about Egypt which Rachel was very interested in. They all rode on the donkey and took turns pulling the stones. We were not allowed to take pictures of the mummy but they were all very impressed with it.

No comments: